Ncell Launches Mobile Class Data Pack in collaboration with TU
Ncell, the private telco has brought a special data offer targeted to the University Students. The offer called “Mobile class data pack” will assist the University students to attend online classes and learn from a distance in this COVID-19 pandemic.
Ncell online learning data offer starts from May 13, 2020 (Wednesday). The 16 GB data pack will enable students to perform continuum learning in this lockdown period while residing at home. Earlier Ntc initiated the eShikshya data pack to students for the same distance learning purpose.
The features of the Mobile class data offer are:
- Targeted to university students for online learning
- 16 GB data for Rs 150
- Exclusive 10 GB data to facilitate learning via MS Teams
What’s in the Ncell online learning data offer?
Ncell’s online learning data offer consists of a 16 GB data pack at a price of Rs 150 (without taxes). So the price after including the tax becomes Rs 191.54. You can use the total volume data for 7 days.
The 16 GB data includes 4GB all-time data pack, 2GB video pack, and 10 GB data for Microsoft team applications.
So, out of 16GB data, you can use
- 4GB data for all time, in 3G/4G network
- 2GB video pack for YouTube, iFlix, Google Map, Gmail, and more Google services
- 10GB data for MS Teams to perform online learning by virtual meetings with teachers and students. As Ncell provides Microsoft services in Nepal, they could bring such huge data for the usage of MS team (an online meeting, workplace chat application of Microsoft)
- This pack is enabled for all unlike the requirement to get the recommendation from institutions as in Nepal Telecom eShikshya package.
How to buy the Ncell student’s online learning data offer?
You can subscribe to the Ncell Mobile class data offer for students by
- dialing *17123*20# through USSD code.
- sending a message with text “edu” to 17123
- You can also take the data pack from Ncell mobile app.
Ncell expresses its delight to bring such a special offer to students in this crisis time. The pack paves the way for the country’s pioneer students to learn online by connecting with their teachers.
This is a continuation of Ncell’s effort to provide affordable communication services to people in the pandemic period. Earlier offers and facilities include a 120% bonus on recharge, double Sapati offer, 15GB data pack, balance transfer, and more.
Do you think the above data pack offer in Ncell is good enough for your online learning requirement? Please comment below.